QUASAR 1.7.0 RELEASED
Jan. 26, 2023
This is primarily a bugfix release with some small performance improvements.
Visit https://quasar.codes to download and our Quasar to get started!
This release bumps the included Python major version to 3.9. As a result, some installations (especially on Windows) will require a full uninstallation before installing the new version.
- Tile File widget can now accept multiple Preprocessor inputs
- See included example workflow for a demonstration combining Preprocess Spectra and Integrate widgets
- ASCII column reader supports files with ";" comments
- Some fixes to new separate baselines peak integration method
There have been a few notable changes in the last few versions (1.6, 1.5):
- New peak area integration method which allows separate definition of the baseline points
- Spectra widget can now display custom peak labels
- Atmospheric gas correction preprocessor
- Widgets now show little data table previews of their inputs/outputs
- File widget allows explicit specification of file format
- New "Transform" widget category to distinguish widgets which load/create/view/annotate data, and those which modify the data table